Cookies are a basic element for the operation of the network, over the last few years they have facilitated our work and provided benefits when providing online services. On the contrary, lately a certain social fear has been triggered that cookies may pose a problem with respect to the privacy of the user’s own data. With this document, we want to make you understand how cookies affect your privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that contain different numbers and letters and that are used in order to be able to distinguish a user who interacts with our website from another and that also allow the continuity of information between different pages of the same website.
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you use another browser, you can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser.
If you decide not to accept our cookies, you can continue to use our website in the normal way, although your user experience may be impaired.
Cookies are used for the following purpose:
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz: Statistical analysis of the web with Google Analytics
The rules on cookies are constantly evolving, so to adapt to new practices or even future regulatory changes. We recommend that you review our legal conditions periodically to know the version applicable at all times.